Saturday, July 2, 2016

I Will Write Your eBook for You in Just 7 Days

Hi, I am Brian Horton, a Published Author of 6 successful entrepreneur books, a professional writer, I have an MBA, and am a musician.  I am very eager to discuss with you about a successful service that I am now offering to not just my local demographics but now global.  If you have ever thought about making passive income even while you're sleeping and just not sure how, you have reached the right place.

I will get right to the point, having an eBook published on Amazon can start making your passive income immediately.  The entire WORLD is your audience and there are no limits to the amount of money you can make. 

If you are interested in having your very own eBook but don't know where to begin, don't worry about it.  I will write you an eBook (A Topic of Your Choice), give the copyrights to you, and also publish it for you.  My average writing and publish timeframe can range between 3-20 days, depending on the amount of words you would like.  If you do not have a coverbook, I will even create that for you. 

Your Very Own eBook on Amazon which will make you money right away.  Affordable costs.  Send me an email with the amount of pages you would like, your topic, and I will send you a quote within 24 hours.  To give you an idea, prices range from just $30-$1,000.  This all depends on the amount of words, the topic, creating a book cover, and if you would like a fast delivery time. 

Send me an email at IwillCreateYourEbook@gmail.com
  • Well researched and top quality content
  • Perfect layout and format for your eBook
  • Copyscape protected: 100% original
  • Transfer Of Copyrights


I can write eBook on topics like,


  • Fashion
  • Beauty
  • Lifestyle
  • Health
  • Fitness & Dieting 
  • Food Recipes
  • Sports.
  • Health and Safety.
  • Business
  • Science and Technology
  • Crafts, Hobbies & Home 
  •  Self-Help

Please feel free to contact me anytime!  IwillCreateYourEbook@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment